Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Melchizedek's first month pix

I can't think of any wisecracks right now, still reeling from yesterday's 2 shots of brandy (the most i ever had). Anyway, I'm sure you'll agree these pictures need no stupid one-liners. Enjoy, and have a festive and safe holidays.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"I-is that you, Lolo? My god, what happened to you?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Lolo, I want you to meet Mr.Fist."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"aaah..tatay na tatay...."

Photobucket
"wicked!"

all photos courtesy of my crazee brother

Photobucket

as payment for this gift i got him. i'm sly that way, heheheh.

Photobucket

No comments: